This Garmin 1350LMT GPS features a sunlight-readable, 4.3-inch display that is easy to read. The widescreen GPS includes free Lifetime Maps and Traffic. In addition, this thin GPS announces streets by name, guides you to the proper lane for navigation, offers pedestrian navigation options and calculates a more fuel-efficient route with ecoRoute.
- Sunlight-readable, 4.3-inch backlit TFT color touchscreen display with 480 x 272 WQVGA pixel resolution,Battery life: up to 4 hours
- Preloaded with City Navigator NT data for the lower 48 states, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, with nearly six million points of interest
- Free lifetime map and traffic updates for the most up-to-date maps, POIs, and navigation info, along with constantly updated traffic information
- Advanced navigation features including voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions, lane assist, fuel-saving ecoRoute
- Includes travel tools such as JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock, currency/measurement converters, calculator and more
So far so good (5 Stars)
I purchased 2 of these units. one for my daughter and one for myself.
So far so good. Response time is adequate and maps are pretty much updated.
I only found one road so far that wasn't present on it but just had been finished about 6 months ago.
Some of the speed limits that are posted on the screen are not exact, but at least you get an idea without having to search for a speed limit sign.
I've only had it for about 2 months and considering the last unit i had was a Magellan and was purchased over 7 years ago this was a huge upgrade.
i would recommend Garmin nuvi 1350lmt.